Who we are
Our website address is: https://paindoctors.net.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
How we protect your data
What data breach procedures we have in place
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
Pain Management Associates of Connecticut, PC DISCLAIMER STATEMENT
1. No Medical Information. Information on the website is provided to further general consumer understanding, awareness and knowledge of pain. All information provided on this website is for general information purposes only. The information provided by the website is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice from health care providers.
2. Incomplete/Inaccurate Information. The information available on this website should not be considered complete or exhaustive and may not reflect the most current information on pain. While Pain Management Associates of Connecticut, PC attempts to make sure the information included in this website is accurate, there may be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in the content provided on this website. As a result, Pain Management Associates of Connecticut, PC does not represent that the information contained herein is complete, accurate and up to date in every case.
3. No Warranty. The information contained in this website and in any other website accessed via links from this website is provided as is or as available without representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied. ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Pain Management Associates of Connecticut, PC does not warrant or represent the timeliness, content, sequence, accuracy, or completeness of any information or data furnished hereunder.
4. Liability Limitation. In no event shall Pain Management Associates of Connecticut, PC be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive, or any other monetary or other damages, fees, fines, penalties or liabilities arising out of or relating in any way to use of this website or websites accessed through links and/or information contained in this website. In no event shall Pain Management Associates of Connecticut, PC be liable for any lost profits, lost data or business arising out of or relating in any way to use of this website or websites accessed through such links and/or information.
5. No Guarantee Against Errors, Delays, Losses. Pain Management Associates of Connecticut, PC cannot guarantee and does not warrant against human and/or machine errors, omissions, delays, interruptions or losses of information or data, infringing material, or defamation. Pain Management Associates of Connecticut, PC cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading on this website will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other codes that manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
6. No Guarantee About Linked Websites. Pain Management Associates of Connecticut, PC does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for the materials contained in or through, or products available through the materials contained in other websites accessed via links from this website. Linking to such websites is done at the user’s own risk. Pain Management Associates of Connecticut, PC cannot guarantee and does not warrant the availability of such linked websites. Pain Management Associates of Connecticut, PC cannot guarantee and does not assume responsibility for any damage incurred from accessing such linked websites nor from use, browsing or downloading information from such linked websites.
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at our website. Here are the types of information we gather. Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. We do not sell or rent your personal information to others without your consent. We use the information we collect only for the purposes of sending promotional information, enhancing the operation of our site, serving advertisements, for statistical purposes and to administer our systems. We DO NOT use third parties to provide customer service, to serve site content, to serve the advertisements you see on our site, to conduct surveys, to help administer promotional emails, or to administer drawings or contests, but reserve the right to do so in the future without advance notice. Our computer system protects personal information using advanced firewall technology. Information from Other Sources: For reasons such as improving personalization of our service, we might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.